Tuesday, November 6

heyys! Today we didn't go and attend their lessons but instead we went to Great Wall of China! On the bus, the tour guide told us a lot about China's history. Mdm Yong told us to also take down some notes on the bus. Of cos' we did. Then also, we also guessed riddles on the way there. Some of the jokes were quite lame. Haha. Then their principal also told us some chinese word riddles. It was to guess a word. It was quite difficult to guess but when you know the answer, you will think it is easy to guess. Haha. We had much fun on the bus on the journey there. When we reached there, it was already 9am. It was freezing cold when I got off the bus. When I talked, there was air coming out. I think it's water vapour. Anyway, we wanted to take photo of it. But becos' my camera going to have no battery already. So I didn't take it. And it was not clear. So forget it. WT and I were very excited about the climbing though it was the second time for her but it was first time for me. :D Then we had to walk up a steep slope and beside them were many small shops selling souveniors. (I don't know how to spell. lol.) Then after walking a distance, we had finally reached the entrance of the Great Wall. When we got in, we saw long long long long long long long long long stairs. Man, it will sure be tiring. Indeed, it was. It seems to be never ending. Haha. Then WT and I climbed together. We both supported each other. JIAYOUS! hehes. Then WT felt tired and rested with her. Sam and DC caught up with us. At that time, we were the first. THen they came up. Sam was very hiong. Haha. Then DC maintained his speed. Good lah, he's basketballer mah. LOL, though sometimes he did complain about the amount of stairs that we are going to climb. haha. Then we climbed up together. I sweat ley! IN COLD WEATHER! lol. Anyway, I think we have reached the top but then teacher asked us to climb back down again. wth. never mind. Then we all climbed down again. So lame luhs. When we are climbing down, we also took photos and had much fun playinf around, as the stairs were quite small so we walked really fast. And plus the cold wind. It's really cold and it seems like we are flying. LOL. Then came down from the stairs and ran ! lol. Becos' I cannot stop my legs from running. If I suddenly stop, then i think my legs would have cramps. When we were coming down the Great Wall, WT and I just being lame, went to pick some maple leaves. Haha. Cos' it's rare in singapore. Then after that, we went down the slope, then wait for people who waited to go toilet. Germain went to put a maple leaf on my hair and said that it was nice. -.-Then it made my hair messy but I didn't care. lol. After that, we went back to board the bus. The tour guide told us that we were eating lunch at a restaurant. The food was cooked by some small groups in China. China has 56 different types of people like Milan, Mongolia, etc. There were also performances while we were eating. There was a performance where 2 half-naked guys danced in a very sissy manner. It was like beach dance or something. The 2 guys only wear those kind of straw skirts and dance. What I can say that they are brave enough to go up on stage to dance that kind of dance though they seems to be sissys. They also helped us tie a red string on our wrists. They said that it was to bless us with good health and all. THen we went out and tied them on the tree branches. haha. After that, we took the bus back to school. On the way back, the tour guide told us a little bit of China's history again and invited some of us to sing on the bus. HAHA. Quite nice luhs. Then after that, most of us were dead tired already and had slowly closed our eyes. The tour guide saw and let us rest. After that, there was a total silence. I think most of us slept. I also slept. I was very very very tired. Slept quite late last night and woke up early. I think I'll sleep early tonight, I hope I will. When we reached school, we went to the auditorium and had a sharing of reflection. Everyone had to share their experiences. But I have not share yet. Haha. Then after that we went to the field to watch their sports day. We played kong1 zhu2. It was quite fun. It is a game that China people played. After that, we discussed if we wanted to watch movie. But then the teachers said that we cannot watch. Then we decided to go shopping. Then some people can, some people cannot. Our buddies don't know if can go or not. So they called their parents. My buddy says that her mom wants her to go home but didn't say anything about me. I wanted to go as she has exams tomorrow and Idon't want to disturb her so I want to go out. Cos' if I come and use comp then she will bugged in and use a lil bit de. But since cannot, then don't want lor. Or else we will get scoldings. Nevermind. Anyway, I'm back at home blogging. Got to go already, byes. Need to go bathe first. See me on msn. Byes! MISSES&LOVES EVERYONE! :D

No comments: